Edit mode is where you can apply changes to the image. You can edit the overall look of your image by changing the lighting and color, or you can crop, flip, resize, or rotate your image. You can also use selections to fix specific parts of the image. And you can also add final touches to your image such as red eye removal, borders, and special effects.
In Edit mode, you can:
- Use the Selection tool to select and apply edits to a specific part of the image.
- Remove flaws or red eye.
- Add text, borders, a vignette, or special effects.
- Crop, flip, resize, or rotate your images.
- Adjust lighting using the exposure, levels, auto levels, tone curves, and lighting tools.
- Adjust color using the White Balance or Color Balance tool.
- Add details to your image using Sharpen, Remove Noise, Add Noise or Blur tools.