The Bathroom Window effect divides your images into bars, transforming them so they resemble the view through privacy glass often found in bathrooms. You can select or change the Bathroom Window options to apply this effect to your image, and save your options as a preset for use at another time.
To apply a Bathroom Window effect:
- In Edit mode, in the Add group, click Special Effect.
- Click Bathroom Window.
- Drag the Bar width slider to set the thickness of the bars. Thinner bars result in a more distorted image.
- In the Bar direction area, select one of the following to specify the orientation of the bars in your image:
- Do one of the following:
- Click Done to accept your changes and close the pane.
- Click Cancel to discard your changes and close the pane.