You can use the Mirror effect to reflect an image along the horizontal or vertical axis. You can select or change the Mirror options to apply mirroring to your image, and save your options as a preset for use at another time.
To apply a Mirror effect:
- In Edit mode, in the Add group, click Special Effect.
- Click Mirror.
- On the Mirror tab, in the Mirror direction area, select one of the following options to indicate which direction you want to mirror the image:
- Drag the Mirror axis slider to adjust the position of the mirror. A value of 500 places the mirror in the center of the image.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Done to accept your changes and close the pane.
- Click Cancel to discard your changes and close the pane.