You can use the Sunspot effect to add a bright spot in your images. You can save your options as a preset for future use.
To apply a Sunspot effect:
- In Edit mode, in the Add group, click Special Effect.
- Click Sunspot.
- On the Sunspot tab, drag the Horizontal and Vertical sliders or click the image to set the location of the sunspot.
- Drag the Brightness slider to set the intensity of the sunspot.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Done to accept your changes and close the pane.
- Click Cancel to discard your changes and close the pane.