You can use the Topographic Map effect to change the details of your images into contour lines. You can save your options as a preset for future use.
To apply a Topographic Map effect:
- In Edit mode, in the Add group, click Special Effect.
- Click Topographic Map.
- On the Topographic Map tab, drag the Rounding slider to adjust the amount of curve in the counter lines.
- Drag the Number of lines slider to specify how many contour lines you want to add.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Done to accept your changes and close the pane.
- Click Cancel to discard your changes and close the pane.