You can use the Oil Paint effect to give your images a painted appearance. You can save your options as a preset for future use.
To create an oil painting from a photo:
- In Edit mode, in the Add group, click Special Effect.
- Click Oil Paint.
- On the Oil Paint tab, drag the Brush width slider to specify the width of the brush strokes in the effect. The higher the value, the wider the brush stroke.
- Drag the Variance slider to specify the color variance in each brush stroke. Higher values increase the number of colors used in each stroke.
- Drag the Vibrance slider to adjust the intensity of the colors in the image.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Done to accept your changes and close the pane.
- Click Cancel to discard your changes and close the pane.