Previewing changes to images
You can use the Preview bar to see how the changes you are making affect your image. The Preview bar shows you the last loaded image in Edit, and the image after your changes. You can pan either image in the Preview bar by dragging it within its pane, and drag the edges or corners of the Preview bar to resize it.
You can access the Preview bar by clicking on the Preview button .
You can use the Preview bar with the following tools:
- Add: Vignette, Special Effect
- Geometry: Rotate, Flip
- Exposure/Lighting: Exposure, Levels, Auto Levels, Tone Curves, Lighting
- Color:White Balance, Color Balance
- Detail: Sharpen, Noise
To open the Preview bar:
- In Edit mode, open an editing tool.
- Click the Preview button.
The Preview bar displays the original version of your image in the top pane, and the edited version of your image in the bottom pane, with an image viewing toolbar between the two.
You can also click the Show Saved button to toggle your changes on and off.