About Manage mode
Manage mode is the main browsing and managing component of the user interface, and is what you see when you start ACDSee 12 using the shortcut icon on your desktop.
In Manage mode, you can:
- Import your photos from a device, CD or DVD, disk, or scanner.
- Browse files and folders.
- Organize files by tagging them, adding categories, keywords and other metadata.
- Search for files and create saved searches.
- Publish and share files, including emailing files, creating slideshows, burning files to CD or DVD, and uploading images to your favorite photo Web site.
- Print images.
- Edit batches of files.
- Manage and maintain your ACDSee 12 database.