In ACDSee 12, you can lighten or darken the colors of an image or a group of images with the Batch Adjust Exposure Wizard. You can adjust each image individually and preview the changes before applying, or make your adjustments to a single image and automatically apply the same changes to all of the images you selected.
You can also save your settings as a preset for future use.
To adjust image exposure:
- In Manage mode, select one or more images, and then click Tools | Batch | Adjust Exposure.
- In the Batch Adjust Exposure dialog box, do one or more of the following:
- To adjust image exposure, contrast, and fill light level, select the Exposure tab and adjust the options.
- To precisely adjust the contrast and light levels in your images, select the Levels tab and set the options.
- To adjust image exposure automatically, select the Auto Levels tab and set the options.
- To precisely adjust the RGB color channels in your image, select the Curves tab and set the options.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Apply settings to all selected images check box to apply the current settings to all of the images you selected.
- De-select Apply settings to all selected images and click Next Image to move to the next image, and then repeat step 2 for each image you want to adjust.
- Click Options to specify how you want to save and store the images.
- Click Filter All Images.
You can also adjust your image’s exposure and color levels in Edit mode.
- Setting file options for the Batch Adjust Exposure tool