You can use the Filter By options to identify the types of files and folders you want to display in the File List pane.
To filter files in the File List pane:
Do one of the following:
- Click View | Filter By and select a filter option.
- Click the Filter drop-down and select a filter option.
If all your thumbnails seem to disappear, click Filter | All and they reappear.
To create a custom filter:
- Do one of the following:
- Click View | Filter By | Advanced Filters.
- Click the Filter drop-down and select Advanced Filters.
- Select Apply filtering criteria.
- Select or clear one or more of the following options to show or hide that file or folder type in the File List pane:
- Show image files
- Show media files
- Show folders
- Show archive files
- Select Show hidden files and folders to show files and folders that are normally hidden by your operating system.
- Select Show THM files to show thumbnail files.
- Click OK.