You can choose to exclude folders from the database, and keep the contents separate from your other images and media files. By default, the Program Files and Windows folders on your hard drive are automatically excluded from the database.
To manage your excluded folders settings:
- In Manage mode, click Tools | Database | Excluded Folder Settings.
- In the Excluded Folders dialog box, do one of the following:
- To exclude a folder from the database, click Add. Browse to a folder on your hard drive, and then click OK.
- To remove a folder from the excluded folders list, select a folder in the list, and then click Remove.
- To reset your excluded folders list to the default settings, click Reset to Defaults.
- When you are satisfied with your choices, click Close to return to ACDSee 12.