You can remove an image’s IPTC keywords and supplemental categories from the ACDSee 12 database.
To remove IPTC keywords and supplemental categories:
- In Manage mode, select the image.
- If the Properties pane is not already displayed, click View | Properties to display it.
- To ensure that the image is writable, do the following:
- Select the File tab and check to see if there is a check mark in Read only.
- If there is a check mark the image is not writable. Click Read only to make the file writable.
- Select the IPTC tab.
- Click the Keyword Picker button beside the Keywords field or the Supplemental Categories Picker button beside the Supplemental Categories field.
- Select the keyword or supplemental category that you want to remove from the Assigned values box.
(To select more than one keyword or supplemental category press and hold the CTRL key while selecting the keywords and supplemental categories with your cursor.)
- Click Remove.
- Click OK.