You can use ACDSee 12 to combine your images into PDF (portable document format) files. The Create PDF Wizard will guide you through the process of creating one or more PDF files from your images, or adding images to a PDF slideshow.
To create a PDF:
- In Manage mode, in the File List pane, select the images you want to share.
- Click Tools | Create | PDF.
- On the Welcome page of the Create PDF Wizard, select one of the following options, and then click Next:
- Create a PDF slideshow: Combines all of your images into a single PDF file that you can view as a slideshow.
- Create one PDF file containing all images: Combines all of the selected images into a single PDF file with multiple pages.
- Create one PDF file for each image: Converts each image into a separate PDF file.
- On the Choose images page, you can change the selected images, and use the arrow buttons to reorder them. Click Next to continue.
- Do one of the following:
- If you selected to create a PDF slideshow, set or change the transition options by clicking the hyperlink next to each image. Click Next to set the order, color, and file name options for your slideshow. Click Next when you are ready to continue.
- If you selected to create one or more PDF files, specify a file name and location, and then click Next.
- Click Finish to close the wizard and return to ACDSee 12.