You can use the HTML Album Wizard to prepare photo collections for posting on the Internet. The HTML album includes slideshow controls and a thumbnail display. You can select from a list of gallery style templates and then customize the gallery by adding your own logo as an image or text to the header or footer. You can also change the fonts and colors used in the gallery.
To create an HTML album:
- In Manage mode, in the File List pane, select the images you want to share.
- Click Tools | Create | HTML Album.
- On the Style Settings page of the Create HTML Album Wizard, select a Gallery Style from the Web page styles box.
After you select a Gallery Style and other settings, you can click Preview Gallery to see how those selections affect the appearance of your HTML album. You can also generate your HTML album from any page in the HTML Album Wizard by clicking Generate Album.
- Click Next.
- On the Gallery Customization page, do one or all of the following:
- In the Gallery Title text box, type the title that you want to display at the top of the Web page.
- Select Include header to display a header at the top of the Web page, or clear the Include header check box to remove the header.
- Select Include footer to display a footer at the bottom of the Web page, or clear the Include footer check box to remove the footer.
- If you want to display an image in the header or footer, select Use image and click Browse and select a company logo, a photo of yourself, or another image to display in the header.
- If you want to display text in the header or footer, select Use information and click Set Information and add enter the text that you would like to display.
- In the Folder settings section, click Browse and select the folder where you would like to save the HTML album files.
- Click Next.
- On the Thumbnail and Image page, do one or all of the following:
- In the Thumbnail settings section, adjust the appearance and format of the thumbnails in the album.
- In the Image settings section, adjust the appearance and format of full size images in the album.
- In the Slideshow duration section, specify how long to display full size images during a slideshow.
- In the Color and font settings section, click Color and font, adjust the colors and fonts used in the Web page, and then click OK.
Click Save Settings to save the settings that you select for specific Web page styles. If you save the settings, you can quickly reapply them to a Web page style from the Style Settings page of the Create HTML Album Wizard.
- Click Next to create your HTML album. You may need to wait a few moments while ACDSee 12 generates the thumbnails and creates the Web page.
- Click Create Another Album to create another album, or click Finish to exit the wizard and return to ACDSee 12.
You will need to use FTP or another method to post the HTML album files to your Web site.