You can use ACDSee 12 to publish your images to your TiVo. To use the TiVo Publish Wizard, you must have a TiVo box, and have installed the TiVo Publisher desktop software on your computer. For more information, visit TiVo.com.
To publish your images to TiVo:
- In Manage mode, in the File List pane, select the images you want to share.
- Click File | Send | Publish to TiVo.
- On the Welcome page of the TiVo Publish Wizard, select one of the following:
- Publish to a New Album: Creates a new album in your TiVo Desktop folder. Click Next to give the new album a name.
- Publish to an Existing Album: Adds the selected images to an existing album in your TiVo Desktop folder. Click Next to select an album from a list.
- Publish to the Root of your Tivo: Adds the images directly to your TiVo Desktop folder.
- Click Next to review your choices, and then click Next again to publish your images.