Uploading images to photo Web sites
You can upload your photos or images directly from ACDSee 12 to sites like Flickr and SmugMug. Of course, you do need an account before you can upload pictures to these sites. You can create an account as part of the first upload process from ACDSee 12 if you wish.
Before you can upload to a Web site, you need to connect to the Web site. Once you have connected, you can quickly upload your photos without having to leave ACDSee 12. To get help, read the service Help file by clicking Help in the service dialog box.
To read about a service:
- In Manage mode, click File | Send | Upload to.
- Click one of the names in the Select a service to upload to box.
Information about that service displays in the right-hand box.
To upload images to a Web site:
- In Manage mode, in the File List pane, select the images you want to upload.
- Click File | Send | Upload to.
- In the Upload Manager dialog, click the service you want to use, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to upload your images. Each service has different steps.
- If you need help, click Help. Each service has its own help file, which you open from inside its dialog box.
As new services become available, they will appear in the New Services Available box. New services might include photo publishing and other online services. As soon as a new service is available, it appears automatically in the New Services Available box. You can install and use new services right away.
To install a new service:
- When a new service appears in the New services available box, click the service, and then click Install.
- Follow the installation instructions as they appear.