Magnifying specific areas of an image
To use the Magnifying Glass pane:
- In View mode, click View | Magnifying Glass.
- Move the cursor over an area of the image to view that area in the Magnifying Glass pane.
- Change the Magnifying Glass pane settings by doing any of the following:
- Move the slider at the bottom of the Magnifying Glass pane to increase or decrease the magnification.
- Select the Fixed check box to apply the slider setting to the original size of the image. Clear the Fixed check box to apply the slider setting to the magnification of the zoomed image in View mode.
- Select the Smooth check box to apply anti-aliasing to the magnified portion of the image, or clear the Smooth check box to view the individual pixels.