You can use the Set Zoom Level dialog box to set a specific zoom level in View mode.
To set a specific zoom level:
- Click Tools | Zoom | Zoom To.
- In the Zoom level area, select one of the following:
- Fit whole image: Zooms the image to fit entirely within the window.
- Fit width: Zooms the image to fit the width of the window.
- Fit height: Zooms the image to fit the height of the window.
- Specify: Specifies a zoom percentage. Type a number in the field or click the drop-down list and select a zoom level.
- To use this setting as the default View mode zoom level, select the Lock at this zoom level check box. View mode displays all images based on the specified zoom level.
- Click OK.
If you select Fit whole image you can display the previous or next image by pressing the left and right arrow keys on your keyboard.