For help with ACDSeeOnline.com, click the ACDSeeOnline.com tab, then click Help.
ACDSeeOnline.com is also a storage service for ACDSee 12 users. You can download your images from your ACDSeeOnline.com account to your computer at any time.
To download your images:
- In Online mode, click Login.
- Login to your account.
- Click the Transfer tab.
Your screen splits in two, with the bottom part of the screen displaying images on your computer, and the top part of the screen representing your images online.
- In the top part of the screen, in the Folders pane, navigate through your ACDSeeOnline.com folders to the images you want to download.
- In the bottom part of the screen, in the Local Computer pane, select a folder that you want to download your image to.
- Do one of the following to select an image to download:
- Click and drag an image into the bottom part of the screen to download it to your computer. To select multiple images, press the SHIFT or the CTRL key and click on the images to select them. You can also click and drag your cursor to select multiple images.
- Drag a folder of your images to the bottom part of the screen.
- Select images and click the down arrow icon beside Transfer Manager.