Calendar pane shortcuts
Once you are familiar with the basic calendar pane options, consider using the following shortcuts:
- Click the title bar on a year, month, or day table to display all available images for that year, month, or day.
- Right-click the title bar on a year, month, or day table to scroll through and select from adjacent years, months, or days.
- In Year view double-click any month to switch to Month view. Or, in Month view, double-click any date to switch to Day view.
- In Month view click the letter indicating a day of the week to display all available images for that day of the week. For example, click F to select all Fridays in that month.
- In Day view click AM or PM to select the first or second half of a day.
- In Event view press and hold the CTRL key and click any month or day to display all available images for those months or days.
- Click on the title of any month calendar, to select all the photos in that month.
- Click the name of the week, to select all the photos in those weeks of the month.
- Drag and select any days in the calendar to select all the photos in those days.